Join Colorado’s Talent Development Network
What are the benefits of being an affiliate?
TalentFOUND is here to help all talent development network partners better serve your customers – students, job seekers, workers and employers. We are here to drive people to the services available to them – to your services. By helping people and organizations better understand and navigate the network, we are not only bringing new customers into the fold; we are also bringing more informed, educated, and engaged customers and pointing them to the right place in the system to plug in.
In addition, affiliates have access to the following resources:
- Recognition as an affiliate with your logo on the TalentFOUND website
- Opportunity to give input on the further development of brand messaging and tools
- Ensure your information is up-to-date in the TalentFOUND database
- Access to the affiliate communications toolkit with brand guidelines, content, and templates
- Better connection to other partners of the talent development network
Who can be an affiliate?
- Organizations that are part of the Colorado talent development network — such as a business, workforce center, industry association, school district, college, state agency, or nonprofit — can become an affiliate of TalentFOUND.
- Education and training organizations must be licensed or have the authority to operate as an education and/or training provider in Colorado.
- Businesses and nonprofits must be in good standing with the State of Colorado.
Contact Us To Join the Affiliate Program
What is the cost of being an affiliate?
- There is no monetary fee to joining as an affiliate at this time.
- Affiliates are expected to advocate for TalentFOUND.
- Affiliates are expected to use TalentFOUND branding for benefit of the network and within brand guidelines, including posting the TalentFOUND logo to your organizations’s website.